14Hello fellow angel parents

  • angelmum01
    Jun 1, 2001
      I was wondering how Don got my email
      address.<br>I was also wondering how many of you guys are on
      the listserv. <br>My daughter is 7 clinically dxed
      and seven years old.<br>I live in Campbell River,
      BC<br>We learned about AS when Jessie was only 4, which
      makes learning about AS a little bit of a relief. We
      spent the rest of that time wondering what was going on
      with Jessie.<br>I look forward to information and
      possibly helping out others that have questions.<br>winna
    • Show all 80 messages in this topic