113Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Hi, new here

  • Kathy Leonard
    Jun 2, 2003
      Hi Jamie

      welcome to the list! Have you been to the national ASF site? When you become a member you recieve a list of professional's in your state. I looked on my list and didn't see any Dr's in Georgia. However, the ASF's site also has state contacts you can call. Alot of times they are helpful in finding Dr's that are knowledgable. Many times they will refer you to their Dr.

      If this doesn't work i can do some checking and see what is in your area,, if anything.

      Talk soon

      Kathy
      Mandy 11, Angie 5, Rocky 2 years old,

      Http://www.geocities.com/candlecrazy_1999/girlswebpage.html