45397Thank the Lord and thank you

  • mattosk1
    Aug 31, 2006
      Hey folks, I shared this on another list but also wanted to share here
      as I also ask for prayer here. I want to give you all a good report for
      praying for my mattress sales. I was the highest salesman the last 2
      weeks of last month. This month, I was definitely running with that
      pack, selling about $42,000 in mattresses. The owner of the company
      (Bedmart - 26 stores in Tucson, Phoenix and surrounding areas) even
      made mention of my higher sales as has my boss and regional sales

      I thank you all for your prayers, thank you all so very much
      for bringing my needs before the Lord.

      Please keep me in prayer as you feel led as I need to be much more
      financially responsible and God-glorifying in what I do with the money
      I receive, especially in the next several months.

      Thank You, Lord Jesus, and thank you fellow Christians.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic