45391Re: [faithmaps] moderator's note: i just want you all to know...

  • David R. Block
    Aug 29, 2006
      That's going to be a common feeling Stephen. I will miss you here, too.
      I have too many blogs on my bookmarks to cover them all, so I will visit
      there when I can, and you can join other groups, too.

      And no, not many places are exactly the same.

      David

      "There are just two rules of governance in a free society: Mind your own
      business. Keep your hands to yourself."*--P. J. O'Rourke*

      Stephen Shields wrote:
      > ...that when I turn off new messages for the group, i will be very, very
      > sad.
      >
      > I will miss you all in this place. I will be glad there are other places.
      > But I suspect none will be quite like this one.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic