45385Re: [faithmaps] Re: "Open theism"

  • Peter Attwood
    Aug 28 7:14 PM
      >I believe that God does in fact respond to that actions of men and
      >women. Starting in Genesis and the fall of mankind we see nothing but
      >the responsive actions of God toward man ever since.

      Heartily agree. This is very fundamental to God's nature, as seen in Genesis 1, in which everything God does is in response to something wrong or missing. God is sovereign, but he arranges to be led by the needs of his creation. "The Rock that *followed* them" (1 Cor 10) describes how God really is.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic