45379Re: [faithmaps] Re: "Open theism"

  • Caroline Wong
    Aug 27, 2006
      Hi Matt:

      Proverbs 25:2 "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a
      matter is the glory of kings."

      Perhaps God hides things for us to seek for in the process of seeking, we
      grow and change.

      Of course, now the image that comes to my mind is that scene from A Few Good
      Men where Jessep thunders, "You want the truth?!? You can't handle the
      truth!!!"

      Hey, we can handle all manner of truth that don't threaten our worldview.
      Just keep the mind altering ones under wraps, please! :)

      Love,

      Caroline - still a 4 point Calvinist