Oct. 19 - Brown Bag Politics Lunch - 11:45 a.m.

  • Barbara Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011

    You have saved the date, now here are the details (attached and below).  Please join us for October’s Brown Bag Politics discussion as we ask, “Is Voter Fraud Real?”  See you next week!

    Is Voter Fraud
    REAL?

    The League of Women Voters of Metropolitan Phoenix Presents:

    Brown Bag Politics - Wednesday, October 19th
    Bring lunch, water provided
    Program Begins Promptly  at 11:45 a.m.
    4423 N. 24th St. (24th St. & Campbell, South of Camelback), Room A
    FREE & Open to the Public

    Donations Welcomed

    Discussion with
    Karen Osborne, Director of Elections for Maricopa County
    John Loredo, Former State House Minority Leader
    Steve Smith, State Senator, invited

    The League of Women Voters is where hands-on work to safeguard democracy leads to civic improvement..
    Join us  (Men and Women) in making democracy work!
    info@...