Animals run for King

  • Barbara Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011

      This video from Humble Libertarian is  one of THE best videos I have seen on Ranked voting (‘alternative’ or ‘preferential’ voting).  Shows warts and all – although doesn’t talk about some of the other advantages (like not as prone to manipulation, voter turnout, cost etc. ).  Uses animals which young people might like – but does a great and clear job.  Maybe I am just prone to like the animals, but I think it is very good.

      Check this out:   http://www.humblelibertarian.com/2011/04/preferential-voting-explained.html

      Please excuse any possible duplications.   Barbara Klein

      Dr. Barbara Klein

      The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works....President Obama