Volunteers this Weekend?

  • Nick Collins
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
      FairVoteAZ is planning to pass out flyers at a couple of Ron Paul's
      events this weekend. The people will likely be Libertarians and also
      Libertarian-leaning Republicans mainly from AZ. These are just the
      people we need to help put pressure on our Republican Legislators
      regarding RCV.

      There are two specific events we are targeting to pass out some flyers
      about RCV:
      1. Ron Paul speaks at ASU Memorial Union Ballroom (Tempe) at 9am
      Saturday morning.

      2. Ron Paul speaks at Sheraton Crecent Hotel (I-17 and Dunlap) at 11am
      Saturday morning.
      http://freedomsummit.wordpress.com/

      Please email me ASAP if you are available for one or both of these
      events to help spread the word about RCV in AZ!

      Nick
      602-284-6425
    • lindajmacias@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
        Nick,
        I can be at both of the locations unless we want to stay at ASU to get people as they leave.  Is more happening at ASU than only his speech?  I suppose if we gave the folks one as they walk in we would just be doubling up by giving them to the same people as they leave the MU.

        What time and where should we meet for both of the events?

        Linda Macias

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
          For the first event, I think we should aim for 8:15am at ASU as people are coming in.

          For the next event, let's get them as they're leaving...so we need to be at the hotel in Phoenix by 11:30am.

          Bring some clip boards, if you have some.
          If anyone can help out at the last minute, give Linda or myself a call.

          Thanks,
          Nick
          602-BUG-NICK