Cancelled meeting

  • Dr Barbara Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009

        FairVote AZ advocating for Ranked Choice Voting

      Friday, August 14th meeting CANCELLED

      Due to a confluence of several issues we have to cancel this Friday’s meeting.
      I apologize for this late notice and hope that it is not an inconvenience for anyone.

      We will alert everyone to the next meeting soon.  At that meeting we will discuss several things:

      o        Considering our Annual meeting Brainstorming List

      o        Asking you what YOU are interested in or comfortable doing - new or old ideas

      o        Updates on some local efforts and one up-coming city effort

      Barbara Klein,

      Chairman

      drbarbaraklein@...

      Dr. Barbara Klein

      The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works....President Obama