Next Meeting Better Ballot Glendale

  • linda macias
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008

      The next meeting of Better Ballot Glendale will be this Fri., June 6 at 7:00 PM and is being held at the West Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship located at 5904 W. Cholla St.  1/2 between W. Peoria and W. Cactus in Glendale.

      We are now in the educational phase of the campaign.  Sept. 2 is the primary election. The ranked choice voting initiative, Better Ballot Glendale, Prop. 404 (that's the number given to the initiative) will be on the ballot.  Come to see how you can help win this victory for democracy.  We will end promptly at 9:00 PM. Call Linda Macias for car pooling 480 838-2194 (home) 480 201-3391

      Posted by Linda Macias