petitioning

  • linda macias
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 9:44 PM
      nancy and roy erickson plan to petition at the glendale main library on
      monday 3/3/08 from 9 until 1 pm. the other libraies are wide open for
      petitioning. if you plan to be at one of the libraries, please email
      to me your projected times and location so that we don't end up with
      pepole being at the same place and time. my email is
      lindajmacias@.... after you get the signatures, email or call me
      with the number you received, 480 838-2194. thanks, linda macias
    • C Mattoon
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 9:53 PM
        How many signatures have you collected to date?

        I am having a jewelry open house/party next weekend if you are interested.  I will enclose the info in case you might be or know someone else who might be.  I have made well over 200 necklace, earrings, plus bracelets, eyeglass holders, etc.

        Carol
        You are invited to a jewelry party

        Saturday, March 8, and Sunday, March 9, 2008
        Saturday—Come anytime between 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
        Sunday—Come anytime between 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
        (or by special appointment any time that Saturday or Sunday)

        19402 N. Willowcreek Circle, Sun City
        (Take 99th Avenue north past Union Hills, turn left on Saddle Ridge,
        when it dead ends, turn right, we are the first house on the left)

        Unique handmade beaded jewelry
        Featuring Swarovski crystals

        Over 200 pair of EARRINGS from  $5 - $20
        Over 200 NECKLACES from  $10 - $100
        BRACELETS from  $5 - $50
        EYEGLASS HOLDERS $10 - $15

        Bring your friends and enjoy fun/leisurely hands-on shopping!

        Carol’s Creations

        Jewelry that gets noticed!

        For more information, call Carol, 623-815-1019

        lindajmacias@ aol.com. after you get the signatures, email or call me

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1 9:55 PM
          Opps, Linda, I thought I was sending you an e-mail and just realized it went to the website.  Sorry about that!  Carol

        • MELTZR@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2 9:49 AM
            Linda:  We collected signatures on Feb. 20 but did not stay because the work crew started to blow leaves , and dust , at Foothills.  We got 9 names only.  I will go again on Tuesday(Foothills) about 2-4 PM.  Margaret

            **************
            (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)
          • Lboan@cox.net

              Saturday, March 8, and Sunday, March 9, 2008
[...]

              ---------------------------------

            • linda macias
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 3 11:19 AM
                margaret eltzroth will be at the foothills branch library on tues.
                3/4/08 from 2-4 collecting signautres. good luck maargaret!! linda
                macias
              • linda macias
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 16 8:29 PM
                  If you have done any petitioning in the past week, please email to me
                  or call me with your number of signatures, lindajmacias@... or 480
                  838-2194.

                  Also, we need about 8 volunteers for the Sunday, March 30 drive-thru
                  signature event. It will be held at the Main Library in Glendale at
                  5959 W. Brown St. from 10 am until 1 pm. The volunteers need to be
                  there at 9:30 to help with the setup. We will be using the drive-thru
                  area of the book drop which is right in front of the library. If you
                  can work at this event, please email or call me, lindajmacias@...
                  or 838-2194.