bylaws

  • linda macias
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
      the bylaws have been posted under "files". linda macias
    • Dr Barbara Klein
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
        Great. Can the old 'bylaws' be removed? It is confusing.

        Barbara Klein

        _____

        the bylaws have been posted under "files". linda macias

      • Andrew
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
          Done... I guess only the person posting the file can delete it. I'm
          going to look into this. I think moderators/owner can do this too,
          regardless of who posted.

          Andy G.

          --- In fairvote_az@yahoogroups.com, "Dr Barbara Klein"

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 11, 2008
            The bylaws are the seventh file in the list of files.

            Linda Macias
          • Joe Cobb
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12, 2008
              Yes, this is misleading.  We need to ask Andy Gardner to delete the categories at the top of the list that are empty.  The one called "Files" at the top of the list is empty.  It should either be deleted, or someone should transfer a few of the other categories into it.
              _________________________
              Regards, Joe Cobb
              Glendale, Arizona
              www.JoeCobb.com
              .
              Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 6:30 PM

              The bylaws are the seventh file in the list of files.

              Linda Macias

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to: