Budget Committee

  • Joe Cobb
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 2:48 AM
      I am interested in getting a conversation going here, planning for our
      2008 outreach activities. This is the "budget process."

      Ideas for things to do require "guesstimates" about expense. Then we
      get more specific, and those numbers become targets and parts of a
      general plan of operations.

      Last time, some people volunteered to work on a budget committee. I
      don't have their names, but I think Linda took a list of them. Please,
      I hope we can begin this discussion soon. This Yahoo group seems a
      good a place to gather the discussion.
      _____________________
      Joe@...
      .
    • linda macias
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 3:14 PM
        --- In fairvote_az@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Cobb" <joe@...> wrote:

        > I am interested in getting a conversation going here, planning for
        our
        > 2008 outreach activities. This is the "budget process."
        >
        > Ideas for things to do require "guesstimates" about expense. Then we
        > get more specific, and those numbers become targets and parts of a
        > general plan of operations.
        >
        > Last time, some people volunteered to work on a budget committee. I
        > don't have their names, but I think Linda took a list of them.
        Please,
        > I hope we can begin this discussion soon. This Yahoo group seems a
        > good a place to gather the discussion.
        > Joe@...
        > .
        >the members who expressed and interest to be on the budget committee
        are andrew gardner, tim mavrides, roy erickson, barbara klein and joe
        cobb. linda macias