Emailing: October 2006 023

  • Pam Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      This was my offering at "Trunk-or-Treat" at the First United Methodist
      Church in Seffner, FL. I handed out quite a few fact cards and
      brochures and talked to several people about possibly helping us. Many
      said they would sign the petition online. I also used the return
      address type stickers on all my candy. I felt it was a successful
      venture. I will be at my local polling place on election day. Good
      luck to all of you in getting the word out!
      Pam