Fwd: The BOINC Thing

  • Bill Rook
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006

      "The BOINC thing.  I have to admit skepticism at first but when I began to think of BOINC as the newest form of Volunteerism that would work when I'm not, and the opportunity to get the word FAIRTAX out there was really a plus, the one that really tipped the scale."

      Justeraye, http://fairtaxgroups.com/index.php?topic=608.msg3117#msg3117

      As implied in the above quote, the BOINC Challenge is a two pronged outreach program. Our primary objective is to get the words "Fair Tax" in front of more people. The second benefit is to support the scientific research of your choice.

      Learn more about the challenge at: http://fairtaxscorecard.com/boincchallenge.phtml and sign up at: http://fairtaxscorecard.com/boinc.phtml.

      Links to progress of the teams can be found at: http://fairtaxscorecard.com/DCTeams.phtml. This page also has the new Fair Tax video. Visitors from the BOINC project are introduces to the Fair Tax details in this easy to understand 20 minute video.

      Pass to word of Fair Tax. Use the BOINC Challenge as a marketing hype tool to help pass the Fair Tax word.

      --
      Have a Great Day.

      Bill
      Bill.Rook@...