Re: [fairtax05] Does anybody have Dave Weldon's email address?

  • John Hendrix
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      Well, if I cannot find a suitable email address I am planning on just printing it out and mailing it today.

      johnh

      On 8/31/05, Pam Hill <phill3@...> wrote:

      Can you print it out and fax it to him?

      Pam

      U.S. Representative Dave Weldon's Washington , D.C. Office

      2347 Rayburn House Office Building
      Washington, D.C. 20515
      202-225-3671 - phone
      202-225-3516 - fax

      U.S. Representative Dave Weldon's District Office

      2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way Building C
      Melbourne, FL 32940
      321-632-1776 - office
      321-639-8595 - fax