State Sovereignty & OOTF

  • FairTaxAnswers.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009

      Dear Fair Tax Advocates:

      A warm welcome to additional OPERATION: OFF THE FENCE participants from Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, and Ohio!

      Desperate times call for desperate measures! According to World Net Daily, and many other news sites, several States have introduced resolutions reasserting State sovereignty under the 9th and 10th Amendments (Washington State HJM 4009, Arizona HCR 2024, Michigan HCR 4, Missouri HR 212, Montana HB 0246, Oklahoma HJR 1089); many more are expected to do the same soon.

      A simple message of "Assert State Sovereignty" on your state and local postcards will remind them that The Fair Tax is the biggest, best, first step in regaining our lost freedoms and resuming our path to prosperity; and that implementation of The Fair Tax at the state and local level will financially empower the State and the People.

      Remember, the only way The Fair Tax will be passed is through the unification of Citizens taking identical action. Spread the word: OPERATION: OFF THE FENCE! Our children and grandchildren are counting on us!

      If you haven't yet done so, check out www.ZapTheIRS.com – looks like a hopping, lively place! Join the Operation: Off The Fence Group there.

      Update: Our new travel business, which we started to provide us the money and flexibility to take The Fair Tax to a national audience, continues to grow. As with any new business, we need customers, and would be pleased to include you (click here to shop – and be sure to enter our monthly vacation sweepstakes!). We would like to expand our new business; we don't need employees, but we do need partners. Click here for a short video about our travel agency. Don't hesitate to contact us personally (386-785-0436) if you'd like more information.

      Remember, the ultimate goal of everything we do is to get The Fair Tax and OOTF to the masses. They, and they alone, can make The Fair Tax happen. They, and they alone, can put us back on the freedom and liberty path from which we have strayed so far.

      We appreciate each and every one of you!

      Have a wonderful OOTF week!

      OOTF Crew

      It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather, a tireless, irate minority keen to set brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." … Samuel Adams