Fair Tax: Calls to Action!

  • FairTaxAnswers.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009

      Dear Fair Tax Advocates:

      A warm welcome to additional OPERATION: OFF THE FENCE participants from Florida, Missouri, and Texas!

      As Kevin has been saying for years now, "in order for human kind to be the very best it can be, human kind must be as free as it can be." As our website says, The Fair Tax is the biggest, best, first step in regaining our lost freedoms and resuming our path to prosperity.

      There are many groups out there promoting The Fair Tax, but all are going in different directions. We can all talk 'til we're blue in the face, but the only hope we have of getting The Fair Tax passed is the unification of Citizens taking identical action. The wheel has been invented, and is already rolling at OPERATION: OFF THE FENCE!

      CALLS TO ACTION!

      Here are two forums that need to be reached immediately with the message of our country-wide grassroots movement:

      1. Herman Cain's "Hermanator's Intelligent Thinkers Movement" (HITM)

      Send Herman an OOTF Postcard, call his office, send him a fax and an email. Herman must be reminded that demanding The Fair Tax cannot be a defensive action; it will only be an OFFENSIVE action that gets the job done – OOTF is an offensive action; it is the wheel that everyone must get behind and push to victory within the halls of Congress. We already have momentum with participants in at least 31 states.

      Mail:
      825 Fairways Court
      Suite 303

      Stockbridge, Georgia 30281

      Phone:
      678-565-5335  (Normal Office Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5pm EST.)

      FAX:
      678-565-5338

      E-Mail:
      hc@...

      2. Zap the IRS – this community of Fair Tax advocates must also be reminded of the above:

      1.     Join the OOTF Group there (numbers count) http://zaptheirs.ning.com/group/OperationOffTheFence

      2.     Join at the main page (http://zaptheirs.ning.com/) and post comments urging other members to get on board OOTF.

      Our new travel business, which we started to provide us the money and flexibility to take The Fair Tax to a national audience, continues to grow. As with any new business, we need customers, and would be pleased to include you (click here to shop – travel, send flowers, buy a car, etc.). We also would like to expand our new business; we don't need employees, but we do need partners. Click here for a short video about our travel agency. Don't hesitate to contact us personally (386-785-0436) if you'd like more information.

      Remember, the ultimate goal of everything we do is to get The Fair Tax and OOTF to the masses. They, and they alone, can make The Fair Tax happen. They, and they alone, can put us back on the freedom and liberty path from which we have strayed so far.

      We appreciate each and every one of you!

      Have a wonderful OOTF week!

      OOTF Crew

      It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather, a tireless, irate minority keen to set brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." … Samuel Adams

      PS: Just a reminder, our postcard, as well as promotional cards, and an informative Fair Tax flyer, are all available on our website, now in a convenient PDF format (easy to view, print, and forward a link to all your friends!).