THE economic solution

  • FairTaxAnswers.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008

      Dear Fair Tax Advocates:

      A warm welcome to additional participants from Florida, Virginia, and from our brand new participating state of Colorado – this brings us to 31 States participating in OPERATION: OFF THE FENCE!

      As our government continues to ignore the Constitution and our economy to crumble, remember that we Fair Tax advocates have the solution. It is more important now than ever before, that we have as many Americans as possible advocating for The Fair Tax. And for the most profound impact, in our opinion, the advocates' message to our elected officials should be uniform across these united States; hence, OPERATION: OFF THE FENCE!

      Please continue to spread the word about our project, and impress upon your entire email list the importance of unity and the promotion of one simple message: "We want The Fair Tax; We want The Fair Tax NOW; We want The Fair Tax, AS WRITTEN!" Now is not the time to argue that the plan "has not yet been proven" (aren't you glad the Founders didn't do that?!).

      Just 8 OPERATION: OFF THE FENCE! Postcards each week IS the silver bullet (as we were reminded recently by our own House member John Mica)!

      Also, we have started a new business to provide us the money and flexibility to take The Fair Tax to a national audience. We have an online travel agency; if you are planning to travel (flights, hotels, even just a rental car), we would be pleased to have you shop at our site (click here to shop). However, we prefer that you become your own travel agent, just as we have done (it is great fun, and has enormous benefits). Curious? Click here for business overview. Don't hesitate to contact us personally. Remember, the ultimate goal of everything we do is to get The Fair Tax and OOTF to the masses. They, and they alone, can make The Fair Tax happen. They, and they alone, can put us back on the freedom and liberty path we have strayed so far from.

      We appreciate each and every one of you! We look forward to meeting each and every one of you at some future date; the sooner, the better.

      Have a wonderful OOTF week!

      OOTF Crew

      It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather, a tireless, irate minority keen to set brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." … Samuel Adams

      PS: Just a reminder, our postcard, as well as promotional cards, and an informative Fair Tax flyer, are all available on our website, now in a convenient PDF format (easy to view, print, and forward a link to all your friends!).