Fair Tax: National Rally & Apr.15 Post Office

  • FairTaxAnswers.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2008

      Reminders –

      1. National grassroots Fair Tax rally: Nashville, TN, this Sat. April 12th. Dr. Alan Keyes, among others, will speak.

      2. Our local group will hold a lunch-hour Fair Tax rally to raise public awareness (holding up signs and handing out flyers), on Tuesday April 15 between 11:00am and 1:00pm in DeLand, Fla. You may wish to do this in your hometown.

      More information on both of the above can be found on our new "Events" page. Those attending, please print some Fair Tax flyers to hand out.

      Hope you all have a wonderful OOTF week!

      OPERATION: OFF THE FENCE!  Crew

      It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather, a tireless, irate minority keen to set brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." … Samuel Adams

      PS: Just a reminder, our postcard, as well as promotional cards, and an informative Fair Tax flyer, are all available on our website, now in a convenient PDF format (easy to view, print, and forward a link to all your friends!).