New file uploaded to fairtax05

  • fairtax05@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 18, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
      group.

      File : /FL State Legislators - WM and Finance.xls
      Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
      Description : Florida Ways and Means / Senate Finance Committee members

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 18, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
        group.

        File : /AGREEMENT FOR LIST CONFIDENTIALITY.doc
        Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
        Description : Agreement that needs to be signed and faxed to Houston in order to release lists/ contact info in your district

        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 18, 2005
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
          group.

          File : /FairTax FAQs November 2004.pdf
          Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
          Description : FairTax F.A.Q.

          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 18, 2005
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
            group.

            File : /Letter of Instructions.doc
            Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
            Description : Letter of Instructions for the project

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 18, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
              group.

              File : /State Income vs Sales tax - Econ Impact- summary.pdf

              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 18, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                group.

                File : /Phelps State rep and Gov letter 2005-05-02.pdf
                Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
                Description : Not edited , rough draft Phelps Letter ( I will post the final later when I get it from Howard)

                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 20, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                  group.

                  File : /sample cover letter.doc
                  Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
                  Description : Sample Cover Letter

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 21, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                    group.

                    File : /FairTax_Overview.ppt
                    Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
                    Description : FairTax Power Point

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 21, 2005
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                      group.

                      File : /FairTax Cover.hpd
                      Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
                      Description : FairTax Cover

                      You can access this file at the URL:

                      Regards,

                      paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
                    • Pam Hill
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 21, 2005

                        I could not open this file.  Pam

                      • msds55@netzero.net
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 21, 2005
                          Pam;

                          Even if you can't open this file, it is the same as one of the files I sent you last Sunday

                          Mike Sutherland
                        • fairtax05@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jul 22, 2005
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                            group.

                            File : /FairTax cover page word format.doc
                            Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
                            Description : FairTax Cover Page Word Format

                            You can access this file at the URL:

                            Regards,

                            paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
                          • PAOLA URREA
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jul 22, 2005
                              Pam,

                              I uploaded the same document in Word Format. Let me
                              know if it works.

                              Best,

                              Paola

                              --- Pam Hill <phill3@...> wrote:

                              > I could not open this file. Pam

                              Paola Urrea
                              Intern/ Assistant to Thomas Wright (Executive Director)
                              Americans For Fair Taxation
                              2410 Campbell Road
                              Clearwater, Florida 33765-1505
                              (727) 793-9080 Office
                              (727) 712-3784 Fax
                              (954) 336-2447 Cell
                              paolafairtax@...
                              www.fairtax.org

                              "If we were to get rid of ... the income tax and the payroll tax and all compliance costs, we would be so ferociously competitive in a world economy that corporate America would not be competed with unless foreign corporations started building their plants in America."

                              Congressman John Linder, (R. Ga.) lamenting on the wealth reaped from eliminating the Internal Revenue Service and replacing it with the FairTax.

                              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                            • John Hendrix

                                Message 15 of 20 , Jul 25, 2005
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                                  group.

                                  File : /FairTax Cover with logo.doc
                                  Uploaded by : paolafairtax <paolafairtax@...>
                                  Description : New and Improved FairTax Cover

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jul 26, 2005
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                                    group.

                                    File : /team status 7-26---20.30HRS.xls
                                    Uploaded by : jhendrix58 <jhendrix58@...>
                                    Description : Team's work status as of july 26 at 8:30 Pm

                                    jhendrix58 <jhendrix58@...>
                                  • fairtax05@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jul 27, 2005
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                                      group.

                                      File : /Team status7-26---2030HRS.pdf
                                      Uploaded by : jhendrix58 <jhendrix58@...>
                                      Description : A pdf version of our statuses

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Jul 27, 2005
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                                        group.

                                        File : /Team Status 7-27---2130HRS.pdf
                                        Uploaded by : jhendrix58 <jhendrix58@...>
                                        Description : Team Status as of July 27th

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Aug 1, 2005
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                                          group.

                                          File : /Phelps State rep and Gov letter 2005-05-02-1.pdf
                                          Uploaded by : jhendrix58 <jhendrix58@...>
                                          Description : The Phelps Letter is the 'Open letter' that the cover lettler alludes to

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Aug 9, 2005
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fairtax05
                                            group.

                                            File : /Tactics for a Boortz book signing located at Barnes.doc
                                            Uploaded by : jhendrix58 <jhendrix58@...>
                                            Description : lessons learned from Boortz's Barnes & Noble book signing