Re: [specialedfairfax] Team Taught Honors Courses to be Available

  • AWROSENTHL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15 3:45 AM
      Finally!  Had that been in place for us, my daughter would have took teamed honors science, which would have better prepared her for college.  Cleaning house in that board is a beautiful thing :)  A couple of more holdovers to go...

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15 1:38 PM
        Are they considering team taught Honors in the Middle Schools too? Or Team taught AP?

        My other question is more general. I have been told that the only difference in currculum between the Ap and new Honors courses will be the requirement to take the AP in the AP course. Is this true?

        Janet