Homework Assignments /Auto-Emails to Parents

  • K Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      Prince William County schools have a Schoolfusion and Edulink software that automatically emails new homework assignments to parents and students as the teacher posts them. This is available starting in middle school for PW.

      What a great way to help ADHD students and all students keep up with assignments. The links allow you to go to the teacher homework sight for more details.
      While my schools have Blackboard a parent or student must extract each assignment from each class. I have my son copy and paste each to a word document so he knows what is due that week. It sounds as if the Schoolfusion program sends this out automatically.
      Does anyone in Fairfax County have something similar to the Prince William County program? If the technology is available it should be available to our students too.