Spread the word

  • Oriana
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      As of today March 1 reduced rate rooms for PantheaCon are now available You will not be charged on your card until you arrive at the Double Tree. PantheaCon is Feb 18-21 in 2011 May I suggest that even if you are not 100% positive you can go at least reserve a room. Rooms go FAST.....call 1-408-453-4000
    • Colleen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        Thank you.  Just changed my reserved rooms to the cheaper block.

        On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Oriana <orianadraconis@...> wrote:

        As of today March 1 reduced rate rooms for PantheaCon are now available You will not be charged on your card until you arrive at the Double Tree. PantheaCon is Feb 18-21 in 2011 May I suggest that even if you are not 100% positive you can go at least reserve a room. Rooms go FAST.....call 1-408-453-4000

      • Mary Beth Lewis
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
          Gom mine done too!  Thanks for the info!
          B*B,
          Mary

          To: faery_seership_CA@yahoogroups.com
          From: daisy1970@...