Re: [faery_seership_CA] Re: PantheaCon

  • alison miller
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 2, 2010
      hey Mary!  i wanna be in the loop on our PCON get together - i have your cell # in my phone and my cell # is
      415) 298-6227

      see you very soon!  so excited - Orion on Friday afternoon 3:30 and Sat morn. 11:00am ! + more !

      "Farewell! . . . wherever you fare, till your eyries receive you at the journey's end! "
      eagles' saying, The Hobbit

      On Jan 17, 2010, at 11:29 PM, Mary Beth Lewis wrote:

      Hi Angela,

      Thanks for offering your room too!  :-)  I love our community.   Perhaps we should chose which ever room is more centrally located.  Although I won't know what room I have until Friday.  Let's keep this dialog going.

      Blessings,
      Mary Beth

      Here's my number too:  408-209-3617

      To: faery_seership_CA@yahoogroups.com
      From: orianadraconis@...
      Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:58:25 -0800
      Subject: Re: [faery_seership_CA] Re: PantheaCon

      Already in communication with Sophia to make sure that is paramount... .thanks for the room offer.  Mary Beth has offered as well.  I will keep you posted.

      Sue/Oriana

      On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Oxannamoon <awoodcock2001@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Hello Sweet Sue!

      I think you'd best begin with what will work for our beloved Lord O. I will offer my room as a meeting place and anything else I can do to assist, you just ask, Sugarplum!

      Love and kisses,

      Angela

    • Oriana
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 12, 2010
        SATURDAY   3:30 PM    Double Tree Room 758
         Snacks available.   Food and Seers a healthy combination.

        Oriana  :x