Hi there ..... New member here!

  • Julianne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2009
      Hi Michaela and Katie,

      Just joined today and wanted to say Hello to you both. I have recently 'found' Orion's work and could not be more pleased with it. Am very excited to get started.

      Also, I just found the wonderful video from the '2009 Faery and Human Congress' online and wanted to know if either of you might have attended and would know if it is possible to obtain the songs that they were singing and drumming in the fields. I fell in love with the music they had.

      I would be very interested in hearing how you both are progressing in your FS work ..... as a newcomer it would be most helpful if you would care to pass along any insights or helpful hints from your experiences.

      Thanks you!

      Julianne
    • Michaela Iler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2009
        Hi Julianne!

        I believe that there is a CD put together by a gentleman that has some of the music. Check out www.tribesofcreation.com,  and see if Xen has access to that?  I know that he has a song book and CD called the Human Flowering Songbook that is fantastic!

        could you post a link to the human and fairy congress video? I would love to see it. I  saw Dinea's slideshow for the photography but hadn't known about a video!

        Regarding the Seership, I'd love to hear about others work too!  I just had a very interesting dream the other day where I essentially I had my surface walker and my dream walker meet and merge.  I have to admit, it freaked my dream walker out while it happened (or maybe it was my surface walker) and then I found that I could see better and feel deeper.  (now we know why Orion is so affluent with his love!)

        Based upon a suggestion by Brigh I also have been doing the Falling Fire meditations and that has been really neat.

        Which practices are you working on currently?

        Michaela Iler

        On Jul 25, 2009, at 1:54 PM, Julianne wrote:

        Hi Michaela and Katie,

        Just joined today and wanted to say Hello to you both. I have recently 'found' Orion's work and could not be more pleased with it. Am very excited to get started.

        Also, I just found the wonderful video from the '2009 Faery and Human Congress' online and wanted to know if either of you might have attended and would know if it is possible to obtain the songs that they were singing and drumming in the fields. I fell in love with the music they had.

        I would be very interested in hearing how you both are progressing in your FS work ..... as a newcomer it would be most helpful if you would care to pass along any insights or helpful hints from your experiences.

        Thanks you!

        Julianne

      • Julianne Riise
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2009
          Hi Michaela!

          Good to hear from you and thanks for the lead on Xen.

          Yes, Dinea's slideshow was wonderful, so I think you will enjoy the video :   http://www.friendsofthetrees.net/fairycongress/.  (you may have to paste this address on to your browser).   The video will be right in front of you on the first page.  It is terrific and the music is great.

          Your dream sounds very interesting and it looks as if you are making some headway into the unseen realms.  It may have been both your Dream and Surface Walkers that were so surprised.  For most of us. our Dream Walkers have been so under-used for so many lifetimes that it may have been quite startled.   How long have you been working on this aspect of merging the two?  How long have you been working with FS?      Yes, Orion is very radiant with Deep Love..... and what could be better?!  :-)

          The Falling Fire sounds excellent, where would I find that?   Have you ever been or are you part of an Apprentice Program now?

          Right now, I am just starting to work with the Ancestors and a great deal has been coming through..... almost as fast as I can process it.  It seems to come on its own too.  It hasn't been as grueling as I had anticipated either.

          Happy  journeys !