PantheaCon

  • Oriana
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 17, 2010
      I recently made the suggestion that all of our Seers planning on attending PantheaCon might consider getting together to meet each other while we are there. Since this will be my first time attending PantheaCon I would need a little help with this starting with the basic questions.

      1 - When? Friday before things get started? Meet for a meal? Pick a specific night time event to attend?

      2. Where? I would offer my hotel room, but I am at the Holiday Inn.

      3. What? Just a meet and greet or a real exchange of what we have been experiencing?

      4. Orion and Sophia are the only 2 who know everyone - are you both interested? Do you have suggestions, too?

      5. Would any of you "veteran" PantheaCon-ers be willing to help out this PantheaCon-virgin pull this all off?

      BB - Sue
    • Oriana
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 12, 2010
        SATURDAY   3:30 PM    Double Tree Room 758
         Snacks available.   Food and Seers a healthy combination.

        Oriana  :x