Raising the Green Mist Together!

  • Sophia Kyraphia
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2010
      Sometimes we find fear and paradox in our lives. Often this paradox is the result of ancestral pain carried in our body and mind that causes us to lulled into a type of spiritual sleep known as "the spelle of forgetfulness." This spell distracts us from our connection to the spiritual forces in our lives. Our inner heart voice holds the secret to the longing of our spirit. The truths we seek can be found within ourselves, within nature, and within our relationships to nature. We can resolve this ancestral pain and become a freed and healed spirit, anointed by our own wisdom, bringing the Sacred Song back into our lives.

      At the centre of the Faery Tradition lies the Tree of Enchantment: the symbol for these relationships and for the threefold life of humanity. The Faery Seership is about developing refined subtle senses to exchange, relate and perceive the "in-cology" of the land and the faery beings that show up in sightings, in mythology, and indeed all over the world!

      Join Orion Foxwood and House of Brigh in raising the green mist in our weekend intensive titled "Raising the Green Mist" and spend time working with the Faery realms, the Holy Ancestors and the sacred land.

      Topics include but are not limited to:

      Who and what are the Faery?
      Where and what is the Faery realm?
      Entrances into the Faery realms.
      The prohibitions.
      The Second Sight.
      Core elements of the Faery Seership tradition.
      Meeting the co-walker. Faery/ Human Relations.
      The "tongue that cannot lie" and the Faery touch.
      The philosophies of Faery Seership.
      The role of Faery Seership in the modern world.
      How to approach a life with Faery beings.

      On the second day we will cover:

      The River of Blood and the Cave of Voices
      Building the Ancestral Shrine
      Souls in pain and the power of redemption
      The Door of Parentage
      The Gate of Remembrance
      The awakening of the blood
      The Opening of the Way Rite for Transitioning Work
      Faery and Ancestral relationships
      The role of the beloved dead in inner world contact and work
      Soil as the providence of the dead
      The role of the Faery in birth and death transition
      Ancestral contacts of the future and past
      Ancestral dead and the power of place
      Death as a spiritual intelligence

      Cost: $250
      (Half price if this is a repeat course!)

      Contact for Info: Susan at Serpents Kiss in Santa Cruz, CA: mail@...
      Or by phone at: 831-423-5477

      House of Brigh is a non-profit educational group dedicated to teaching and preserving folkloric faery practices, connecting faery doctors and seers together and teaching both new and old seership techniques.
    • Michaela Iler
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
        Dates are January 22 & 23, which are a Saturday and a Sunday.

        Kisses of the Sun!

        Michaela Iler
        House of Brigh Seership Institute

        Contact for Info: Susan at Serpents Kiss in Santa Cruz, CA: mail@serpents- kiss.com
        Or by phone at: 831-423-5477

        House of Brigh is a non-profit educational group dedicated to teaching and preserving folkloric faery practices, connecting faery doctors and seers together and teaching both new and old seership techniques.

      • diana walker

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
            OHGODDAMMIT!  Yes!! Listen to someone else other than me!

            Thank you Diana!

            On Jan 8, 2010, at 9:53 AM, diana walker wrote:

            January 23 and 24. :)

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
                Serpents Kiss has been advertising:
                Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 PM
                Sunday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 PM

                But let's be serious, this is Orion & so those end times are more "suggestions" than guidelines.

                Jes

              • Colleen
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
                  Hahahaha.  They'll end when he hears sushi calling him.

                • mbclewis@hotmail.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
                    Maybe we can all get sushi Saturday night.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 13, 2010
                      Yeah!  That would be FUN!