Spend Beltane in Los Angeles with Orion Foxwood and The Inner Temple!

  • Oxannamoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 4:37 PM
      The Wheel of the Year Turns and The Inner Temple cordially Invites you...

      Into the Green
      ~ Revel in the Rites of Spring ~
      May 3 – May 5, 2013
      Los Angeles, California

      The Pagan Holiday Events crafted by the hand of Lady Oxannamoon have come to be known as a welcomed escape from the hectic pace of 21st century life. As we leave behind the sterile constructs of the city, we move toward the shared traditions of clan and kin, and the simple pleasures of days long past.

      The Inner Temple embraces a community spirit that moves us well beyond loving tolerance, into a realm that finds genuine delight in our diversity, as we openly share our wisdom, our magick, our love, and our joy in an ecstatic celebration of life and all that she has to offer us! And it is in this spirit that we extend the warmest of invitations for you to join us from May 3rd– May 5th, 2013, in an enchanting journey of wonder, self-discovery, and unbridled gaiety as we replenish our bodies and enliven our spirits in the welcoming embrace of Chatsworth's beautiful mountains!

      We are thrilled to announce that once and again, in addition to all the Beltane merriment you have come to expect from The Inner Temple, Patrick McCollum, author of Courting the Lady, recipient of the Mahatma Gandhi Humanitarian Award for the Advancement of Pluralism, and our representative at the Parliament of World Religions, and Orion Foxwood, author of The Faery Teachings, The Tree of Enchantment, and The Candle at the Crossroads, and founder of the Foxwood Temple of the Olde Religion, and The House of Brigh will be leading our stellar team of visionary masters with their unique perspective on the universe and extensive knowledge of the ancient wisdoms and magicks!

      Your passport Into the Green will take you to:

      Our private paradise...
      Lodge inside our luxurious Italian Villa or within the charming, adjoining ranch house; indulge yourself in the redwood soaking tub on the grand veranda or loose yourself in the extraordinary stone grotto, offering redwood sauna, hot tub, swimming pool and waterfall! Stroll amidst the rose and fruit tree laden gardens that will be in full bloom for our retreat; curious goats and donkeys look on from the pastureland adjacent - our only neighbors, save the rugged mountains! Classes and workshops will be held inside our temperature controlled crystal cottage!

      Our delicious programming …
      Our weekend of study in the Cunning Craft begins with the Lighting of the Bone Fire and culminates with a Maypole Ceremony done in the Olde Way! Led by Patrick McCollum and Orion Foxwood!
      By night we will revel in The Great Hunt, a traditional Great Rite in all of its primordial ecstasy!
      Led by Lady Oxannamoon!

      All weekend Long enjoy...
      Fantastic teachers, healers, readers, and mediums, including author, Tony Mierzwicki, and local celebrity, Dr. Joseph Futerman!
      Phenomenal workshops and performances!
      Swimming, soaking, and sauna!
      Heart-pounding Drum Circles!
      Crafts, shopping, and delicious Beltane Games!
      A nice raffle, a naughty auction, and an opportunity to strut your stuff at the Bardic Circle!

      And have we got an enticing line up for you this year:
      Internationally acclaimed Pagan author, chaplain, and activist Rev. Patrick McCollum joins best-selling Pagan authors, Orion Foxwood, and Tony Mierzwicki and celebrated local, Dr. Joseph Futerman, to lead us deeper into the Hallowed Mysteries of the Rites of Spring from the British Isles, while The Inner Temple Tribe with Lady Oxannamoon, Devon Kouadio, Audrey LeBenz, and special guest, High Priestess Regan will tantalize and entice you through song, fire-dance, and sacred, sensual ceremony!

      Special performances and contributions from Hauk, Christopher Caplan, Cyriaque Kouadio, Devon Gaines and Chai Benson!

      *Secure your passage today at: http://www.theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-green/itg2011-buy-passports.html

      **Orion (www.OrionFoxwood.com) will also be offering private readings throughout
      the entire festival, as well as the week after, so contact Angela at 818-288-6584 or
      LadyOxannamoon@... to make your appointment for a one-on-one
      session with this amazing medium!