Orion Foxwood Conjuring with the Spirits of Fire tomorrow night in Malibu!

  • Oxannamoon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      From the first candle ever lit on the Altar of Heaven, to the Fountain of Formless Flame that bubbles up from the soul of the world, to the Waterfall of Light that is ever pouring down upon us from the celestial realms, the One Fire of Creation is sacred in all magical practices! Come and join Orion Foxwood round a roaring bonfire at the incomparable Great Spirits Ranch for an evening of old time Magick, communing with the Fire Spirits! $30 cash fee; please RSVP to Angela at 1-818-288-6584 or angela.theinnertemple@....

      https://www.facebook.com/events/429499317136957/?fref=ts

      The Great Spirits Ranch is located at 3305 Mulholland Highway, Malibu 90265. Parking is free, abundant, and immediately to your left upon entering the property. We meet at the ceremonial teepee.

      Orion was born with "the veil" (an Appalachian term for second sight), into the rural Shenandoah River Valley in 1963, where his world was rife with folklore, ghost stories, superstition and magical customs! His father was part Lakota Native and his mother was born in the slave quarters of a Virginia plantation called "The Hollingsworth Place", where she was midwifed and spiritually fostered by a freed slave affectionately known as Miss Granny - it was this distinctive combination of elements that formed the foundations of Orion's unique spirituality and magical practices. Orion is a Conjurer in Southern Root Doctoring Practices, A Traditional Witch, An Alexandrian Wiccan High Priest, An Elder and Mantle Carrier for an Old Religionist Craft Line, and a Faery Seer. He is a founding elder of the Foxwood Temple of the Old Religion and co-founder of the House of Brigh. For more than twenty years, Orion has lectured extensively on magical practice and spiritual development throughout the United States and abroad. He is the author of The Faery Teachings, The Tree of Enchantment, and The Candle at the Crossroads, and the subject of three DVD sets entitled "Intro to Faery Seership", "Orion and the Goddess", and "Intro to Southern Conjure." Orion also holds a Masters Degree in Human Services.
    • Oxannamoon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
        Hello everyone,

        There was a typo in the address in yesterday's email, correct address is 33051 Mulholland Hwy., Malibu 90265.

        Parking is to the right as you enter the gates.

        Best blessings,

        Angela~