1 week left to book your passage Into the Blood with Orion Foxwood!

  • Oxannamoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      Into the Blood - An intimate All Hallows weekend with Orion Foxwood, Griffin Ap Ced, Cheryl Janecky and The Inner Temple's Lady Oxannamoon at our private, sumptuous estate nestled in the rugged mountains of Chatsworth, California!
      October 19th - 21st, 2012

      Can you hear it, beloveds? From deep within the place of enchantment, The Inner Temple sends a sacred call to all kindreds: come, let us join our spirits together as we dance the Mill of Bone and Blood in celebration of all that has come before! Delight in a Samhaintide spent a world apart - beyond the city, on the edge of field and furrow where ancient voices beckon us to places long since forgotten...there, in the company of old loves and new friends, and hand in hand with our honored wisdom keepers, we shall pierce the veil of the senses and invite all good souls to join us in feast and festival in honor of the Ancestors and the turning of The Wheel!

      In addition to our fantastic teachers and stellar programming, The Inner Temple is thrilled to be introducing the sultry sounds of Mike Burke at our first annual Samhain Ball! www.mikeburkemusic.com And we are delighted to once again be offering the many enticements of our luxurious Italian villa: stroll among the mighty oaks and bamboo forest, or indulge yourself in the redwood soaking tub on the grand veranda! Reward yourself after a day of delving deeply into the great work, by delving just as deeply into the wonders of our amazing stone grotto featuring redwood sauna, hot tub, swimming pool, steam shower, crystal garden and waterfall!

      Into the Blood 2012 is to be an intimate gathering of 50 awakened beings and therefore space is extremely limited! All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Rain checks may be offered at The Inner Temple's discretion.

      *Orion will be offering readings during the festival - contact Lady Angela at 310-455-2028 to arrange yours!

      Secure your passage today at: http://theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-blood/buy-passports-into-the-blood.htm

      Schedule of events now available at: http://theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-blood/schedule-into-the-blood.html

      Visit our Facebook event page at: http://www.facebook.com/events/406854532708952/

      Meet us in the place of enchantment and we shall make the Magick that made the world!~