Tickets now available for Into the Blood with Orion Foxwood!

  • Oxannamoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Into the Blood - An intimate All Hallows weekend with Orion Foxwood at our private, sumptuous estate in Chatsworth's rugged mountains!

      Can you hear it, beloveds? From deep within the place of enchantment, The Inner Temple sends a sacred call to all kindreds – come, let us join our spirits together as we dance the Mill of bone and blood in celebration of all that has come before! Delight in a Samhaintide spent a world apart - beyond the city, on the edge of field and furrow where ancient voices beckon you to places long since forgotten...there, in the company of old loves and new friends, and hand in hand with Orion Foxwood, Cheryl Janecky, and Lady Oxannamoon, we shall pierce the veil of the senses and invite all good souls to join us in feast and festival in honor of the ancestors and the turning of The Wheel!

      In addition to all of our absolutely stellar programming, we are pleased to offer the many delights of our extraordinary Italian villa: stroll among the mighty oaks and bamboo forest, or indulge yourself in the redwood soaking tub on the grand veranda! Reward yourself after a day of delving deeply into the great work, by delving just as deeply into the wonders of our amazing stone grotto featuring redwood sauna, hot tub, swimming pool, steam shower, crystal garden and waterfall!

      Into the Blood 2012 is to be an intimate gathering of 50 awakened beings and therefore space is extremely limited! All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Rain checks may be offered at The Inner Temple's discretion.

      Secure your passage today at http://theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-blood/about-into-the-blood.html