14 tickets left for LA Beltane Festival Into the Green with Orion Foxwood!

  • Oxannamoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      From deep within the mountains of Chatsworth California, The Inner Temple sends a sacred call to all kindred souls!

      ~ Revel in the Rites of Spring! ~

      Into the Green is almost upon us, my friends…can you feel the quickening in the air, in the water, in your very soul? The earth heaves a restless sigh and we are poised, in anxious anticipation…wanting, needing, and waiting to sup upon the elixir of life and coax forth the Greening of the Year! If you have not yet secured your ticket, it is not too late! We remain joyously incomplete, waiting for you to join us in an ecstatic celebration of life, love, and
      community…follow your muse Into the Green!

      Only 14 Festival Passports left!

      And what delights await you inside…

      - Our private paradise complete with a gorgeous stone grotto: indoor lagoon swimming pool, hot tub, redwood sauna, waterfall and garden, flagstone deck with redwood soaking tub, ancient oaks, starry skies, and fragrant rose and fruit tree gardens!

      - Classes and rituals designed by authors Orion Foxwood, and Tony and Jo-Ann Mierzwicki, as well as local celebrities: Griffin Ap Ced of NoHo's "The Green Man Store", Dr. Joseph Futerman, Rev. Hyperion, Rev. Ren Zatopek, Devon Kouadio, and the Lady Oxannamoon!

      - Shaman, Cheryl Janecky of the Malibu Medicine Wheel, leads us in a Sacred Native American Prayer Ceremony and Soul Retrieval Ritual!

      - Morning Qi Gong with Brandi Wright

      - Crafting with Jeanne "The Feather Lady" DeLaney!

      - Devon and Chai invite us on a saucy romp, with naughty Beltane Games and a titillating Shower Auction!

      - Performances round the Bonfire from the incomparable dancing goddesses of Tribe, and Southern California's favorite Heathen metal band: Hauk!!

      - A really nice raffle; a really naughty auction and much, much more!

      Into the Green 2012 is sure to be a delight for the body and an enchantment for the soul. Tribe is calling you home, and we invite you to join us as we shake off the dust of our mundane lives and let our inner gods and goddesses out to sing, dance, feast, play, and embrace all the joys that this life affords us!

      *Acquire your passport Into the Green today at:

      http://www.theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-\green/itg2011-buy-passports.html

      Full schedule of events available at:

      http://www.theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-\green/itg2011-schedule-of-events.html

      **Orion Foxwood (www.OrionFoxwood.com) will be appearing at The Green Man Store(www.thegreenmanstore.com) on Tuesday, April 24th and Friday, April 27th and offering private readings throughout the entire Into the Green festival, as well as the week before; so contact Angela at LadyOxannamoon@... to make your appointment for a one-on-one session with this amazing medium!

      Awaken your divinity at The Inner Temple! ~