Orion Foxwood - Beginning Faery Seership in Malibu this April!

  • Oxannamoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 8:21 PM
      The Inner Temple is thrilled to announce the formation of a second Orion Foxwood Faery Seership Group in the Los Angeles area!

      If you have been waiting for the opportunity to apprentice with Orion Foxwood, the gods have smiled upon you, my friend! Module I of the House of Brigh Seership Apprentice Program will be offered on April 21st and 22nd at a private home in beautiful Malibu, California!

      Your personal investment of $185 includes two days of intimate, intensive training with Orion, as well as two delicious, gourmet lunches and two continental breakfasts!

      Register at http://www.theinnertemple.org/teachers/orion-foxwood/faery-seership.html to secure your place with Orion today! ~

      House of Brigh is a seven year apprenticeship program launched in the intention of offering intimate and in-depth training to those who can no longer ignore the call from their blood to explore and develop their innate talent for the arcane arts and their connection to the other realms. Through a series of bi-annual weekend intensives, seekers will develop a daily practice that will foster their inner landscape and cultivate their in-born gifts.

      The Faery Seership Program designed by the House of Brigh is inspired by the arts of Cunning Craft, Traditional Witchcraft, and Southern Conjure, and is designed for those who live between the worlds!
      Faery Seership involves a collection of lore, customs, techniques, and prohibitions that are influenced by the Celtic and pre-Celtic tribes of Europe. It focuses on the living inner commonwealth of the hallowed land in both this world and the other realms. Faery Seership is a philosophy, a way of life, and a paradigm through which we, as humans, can re-enter sacred alliance with the Earth and all her creatures, the plant/tree kingdom, and the many races of beings with which we share the Earth's surface and underworld life.

      Faery Seership is distinct from other magical and spiritual approaches in its philosophy, symbology and use of magical technique. It focuses on preparing the self for inter-world travel, entering and exiting the mystical inner/underworld realms, forming alliances with beings who dwell within these realities, and accessing the "Faery Gifts."