Just two weeks until we dive Into the Gold with Orion Foxwood!

  • Oxannamoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      Schedule of events, presenters and photos from last years event now posted!

      Acquire your passport Into the Gold today at
      http://www.theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-\
      gold/about-the-festival.html

      The Inner Temple beckons you Into the Gold - Sing the Songs of Harvest Home! ~

      Join us August 18th - 21st beneath the majestic oaks of Ojai's beautiful
      mountains on a Magickal journey of wholesome family fun - and a maybe just a
      smidge of that scintillating deliciousness that you've come to expect from us,
      as we celebrate the arrival of the harvest season with four perfect days of
      creekside camping and fantastic programming for the entire family!

      We are blessed to once again count in our company, Orion Foxwood - one of the
      most gifted seers and extraordinary magicians practicing today, who will lead us
      on a crossing to the realms of wonder and enchantment too long forgotten!
      www.orionfoxwood.com

      A host of other marvelous workers and their collective treasures also await you,
      lucky seeker, with Rituals and Workshops throughout the weekend featuring:

      Griffin Ced of NoHo's The Green Man Store www.thegreenmanstore.com
      Tony and Jo-Ann Mierzwicki www.hermeticmagick.com
      Julie James - Master Herbalist
      http://www.meetup.com/Green-Wisdom-Herbal-Studies/members/4161201/
      Ren Zatopek www.theinnertemple.org/counseling/energy-body-healing
      Cheryl Janecky www.quick-good-fortune.com
      Jacquie DuChateau
      Lady Oxannamoon ~ www.theinnertemple.org

      Children's programming:

      Chai Benson, MS, MFTI
      Devon Gaines www.devonsweb.com
      Jeanne "The Feather Lady" DeLaney
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Feather-Lady/132424530154740

      Musical Guests:

      Hauk www.haukmusic.com

      Tribe: Bellydance and Song
      http://www.theinnertemple.org/dance-of-the-goddess/tribe-belly-dance-and-drum-tr\
      oupe.html

      Not to mention...

      Nightly Bonfires and Communal Suppers!
      Drumming, Dancing and Revelry at our 18 and over Fire Circle!
      Games, Crafts, Face Painting!
      Magickal Marketplace and Raffle!