The Inner Temple invites you Into the Gold with Orion Foxwood!

  • Oxannamoon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2011
      Join us August 18th - 21st beneath the majestic oaks of Ojai's beautiful mountains on a Magickal journey of wholesome family fun - and a maybe just a smidge of that scintillating deliciousness that you've come to expect from us, as we celebrate the arrival of the harvest season with four perfect days of creekside camping and fantastic programming for the entire family!

      We are blessed to once again count in our company, Orion Foxwood - one of the most gifted seers and extraordinary magicians practicing today, who will lead us on a crossing to the realms of wonder and enchantment too long forgotten!

      A host of other marvelous workers and their collective treasures also await you, lucky seeker, with Rituals and Workshops throughout the weekend featuring:

      Griffin Ced of NoHo's The Green Man Store

      Tony and Jo-Ann Mierzwicki

      Julie James - Master Herbalist

      Ren Zatopek

      Cheryl Janecky

      Jacquie DuChateau

      Lady Oxannamoon~

      Children's programming by:

      Devon Gaines

      Jeanne "The Feather Lady" DeLaney

      Musical Guests:

      Hauk

      Tribe: Bellydance and Song

      Not to mention...

      Nightly Bonfires and Communal Suppers!
      Drumming, Dancing and Revelry at our 18 and over Fire Circle!
      Games, Crafts, Face Painting!
      Magickal Marketplace and Raffle!
      *Look for the full schedule of events coming soon!

      The Inner Temple beckons you ...Sing the Songs of Harvest Home!~
    • Oxannamoon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2011
        The Inner Temple beckons you Into the Gold - Sing the Songs of Harvest Home! ~

        on a crossing to the realms of wonder and enchantment too long forgotten! www.orionfoxwood.com

        A host of other marvelous workers and their collective treasures also await you,
        lucky seeker, with Rituals and Workshops throughout the weekend featuring:

        Griffin Ced of NoHo's The Green Man Store www.thegreenmanstore.com
        Tony and Jo-Ann Mierzwicki www.hermeticmagick.com
        Julie James - Master Herbalist http://www.meetup.com/Green-Wisdom-Herbal-Studies/members/4161201/
        Ren Zatopek www.theinnertemple.org/counseling/energy-body-healing
        Cheryl Janecky www.quick-good-fortune.com
        Jacquie DuChateau
        Lady Oxannamoon ~ www.theinnertemple.org

        *Read all about our wonderful presenters at http://www.theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-gold/our-presenters.html

        Children's programming designed by:

        Chai Benson, MS, MFTI
        Devon Gaines www.devonsweb.com
        Jeanne "The Feather Lady" DeLaney http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Feather-Lady/132424530154740

        Musical Guests:

        Hauk www.haukmusic.com
        Tribe: Bellydance and Song
        http://www.theinnertemple.org/dance-of-the-goddess/tribe-belly-dance-and-drum-troupe.html

        Not to mention...

        Nightly Bonfires and Communal Suppers!
        Drumming, Dancing and Revelry at our 18 and over Fire Circle!
        Games, Crafts, Face Painting!
        Magickal Marketplace and Raffle!

        *Check out the full schedule of fantastic events at http://www.theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-gold/schedule-of-events.html

        Acquire your passport Into the Gold today at http://www.theinnertemple.org/festivals-and-events/inner-temple-events/into-the-gold/about-the-festival.html and we will meet you in the dream time! ~
      • Oxannamoon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2011
          Schedule of events, presenters and photos from last years event now posted!

[...]

          Children's programming: