RE: [faery_seership_CA] Intro to Seership in N. Hollywood, Dec, 5 & 6th!

  • Mary Beth Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
      Thank you, Sophia for sending this note out!  It feels good to read these word and reconnect with my Feary Seership clan.  May envelope each of us!

      I was wondering if the class in Santa Cruz was still on for January?  I will have to pay the fee at the store is that okay?  I was laid off in September, so I am saving up for the class.

      Also is there any folks in the SF Bay Area that would like to get together and do this work on a regular basis?  I can't host right now but I would lovel to help out!

      Blessing to All &  a Blessed Yule too!

      Mary

      To: faery_seership_CA@yahoogroups.com
      From: sayidina@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 05:22:00 +0000
      Subject: [faery_seership_CA] Intro to Seership in N. Hollywood, Dec, 5 & 6th!

      Blessed Wintertide!!

      Empowered living is a difficult concept for our culture to interact with. We live in a world that appears to require us to be disconnected, disjointed, distracted from our authentic self. Driven by invisible and unrecognized longing, we feel this deep separation and abandonment. In order to heal this longing, we need to reweave our souls back into clarity, inner stillness and receptivity. These qualities provide us the opportunity to gaze upon our authentic inner landscape.

      Faery Seership training empowers you to take charge and tangibly integrate your spirituality into your daily life. This ancient and contemporary practice releases fear and the illusion of abandonment and opens the deep self to the inflowing tide of compassion and higher guidance. This powerful work allows us to look beyond mere surface appearance to a deeper meaning and implication that is more encompassing and grounded; or to put it another way: "to look between strands of the web at the light contained within."

      Pendraig Publishing and House of Brigh are offering a 2 day intensive with Orion Foxwood and explore the Path of the Faery Seer: An Introduction into the Realms of Enchantment, in North Hollywood, December 5 & 6th, 2009.

      This intensive will cover the fundamental beliefs and basic elements of this stream of the Old Religion and its relevance to magical and mystical human development to include:

      * Who and what are the Faery?
      * The tribes of Faery.
      * Where and what is the Faery realm?
      * Entrances into the Faery realms.
      * The prohibitions.
      * Core elements of the Faery Seership tradition.
      * The second sight; the "tongue that cannot lie" and the Faery touch.
      * Core practices of the Faery Seers.
      * Faery/ human relations.
      * The philosophies of Faery Seership
      * Meeting the co-walker.
      * The role of Faery Seership in the modern world.
      * How to approach a life with Faery beings.
      * Fundamental techniques in Faery Seership including: opening the Faery Well, Traveling Beyond the Hedge, Threefold Flame Exercise and Opening a Hosting, Lighting the Three-Fold Flame and the Faery Altar. An Introduction to the Tree of Enchantments.
      * And The Threefold Life.

      The cost of the workshop is $160 per person, and can be paid in advance by cash, paypal, check or credit card on the day (make checks payable to: House of Brigh).

    • Michaela Iler
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
        Hey Girl!

        Thank you for your kind words about the note!  It is so blessed to have a community of people who are trying to mediate healing and wholeness into the world.  I'm echoing your sediments and uphold them! Lately the lesson seems to be about holding stillness, softness of spirit and willingness to be open when the world has taught us to be distant and closed.

        The workshop in Santa Cruz is on!  We are meeting the weekend of January 23 & 24th at Serpents Kiss in the Crossroads Center.  I am sure that it is okay to pay at the door, but I would check with Susan and make sure.  Her email is: mail@...

        Blessings!
        Sophia

        To: faery_seership_ CA@yahoogroups. com

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
          I agree the lessons are indeed stillness, softness and willingness.  Its amazing what happens when we do that, I find that things flow more easily when I am soft and willing to be open.  After amny years of feeling like my voice didn't matter I am finally learning that it does matter.  When I ask with an open innocent heart, I recieve.  When I am open, the gifts of the Universe flow
          over me.

          I can't wait to see you & Orion and the gang in January.  I will contact Susan as well.

          B*B,
          Mary

          To: faery_seership_CA@yahoogroups.com
          From: sayidina@...
          Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:31:34 -0800
          Subject: Re: [faery_seership_CA] January Seership in Santa Cruz

          Hey Girl!

          Thank you for your kind words about the note!  It is so blessed to have a community of people who are trying to mediate healing and wholeness into the world.  I'm echoing your sediments and uphold them! Lately the lesson seems to be about holding stillness, softness of spirit and willingness to be open when the world has taught us to be distant and closed.

          The workshop in Santa Cruz is on!  We are meeting the weekend of January 23 & 24th at Serpents Kiss in the Crossroads Center.  I am sure that it is okay to pay at the door, but I would check with Susan and make sure.  Her email is: mail@serpents- kiss.com

          To: faery_seership_ CA@yahoogroups. com