Save the dates: Beltane 2011 Camping Festival in Ojai, CA

  • Oxannamoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      The Wheel of the Year Turns and
      The Inner Temple Invites you...
      Into the Green
      ~ Revel in the Rites of Spring ~
      April 28 – May 1, 2011
      Ojai, California

      The Pagan Holiday Events crafted by the hand of Lady Oxannamoon have come to be known as a welcomed escape from the hectic pace of 21st century life. As we leave behind the sterile constructs of the city, we move toward the shared traditions of clan and kin, and the simple pleasures of days long past. The Inner Temple embraces a community spirit that moves us well beyond loving tolerance, into a realm that finds genuine delight in our diversity, as we openly share our wisdom, our magick, our love, and our joy in an ecstatic celebration of life! And it is in this spirit that we extend the warmest of invitations for you to join us from April 28 – May 1, 2011, in an enchanting journey of wonder, self-discovery, and unbridled gaiety as we replenish our bodies and enliven our spirits in the welcoming embrace of Ojai's beautiful mountains!
      **We are thrilled to announce that in addition to all the Beltane merriment you have come to expect, Orion Foxwood, author of The Faery Teachings and The Tree of Enchantment, and founder of the Foxwood Temple of the Olde Religion, and the House of Brigh will again be gracing our festival with his unique vision of the universe and his extensive knowledge of the ancient wisdoms and magicks!
      Your passport Into the Green will take you to:
      A Maypole Ceremony done in the Olde Way and led by Orion Foxwood!
      An Authentic Native American Sweat Lodge and Prayer Ceremony!
      The Great Hunt, a traditional Great Rite in all of its hedonistic glory!
      Fantastic teachers, healers, readers, and mediums!
      Phenomenal Workshops!
      Heart-pounding Drum Circles!
      Not to mention…
      Rapturous Singing and Ecstatic Dancing round the Bonfire to keep your heart pounding through the night!
      Crafts, Shopping, and delicious Beltane Games!
      An opportunity to strut your stuff at the Bardic Circle!
      A nice Raffle, a naughty Auction, and much, much more!
      And have we got an enticing line up for you this year:
      Authors: Orion Foxwood, Tony and Jo-Ann Mierzwicki, Julie James,
      Celebrated locals: Hyperion, Ken Dell, Devon Gaines, and the Lady Oxannamoon
      Special performances from High Priestess Regan, Hauk, and Tribe!

      *Registration and more details coming soon at www.TheInnerTemple.org
      Full 4 day/3 night pass: $75
      2 nights only: $55
      1 night only: $30
      Friday or Saturday daypass: $15
      Thursday or Sunday daypass: $10
      **Orion (www.OrionFoxwood.com) will also be offering private readings throughout the entire festival, as well as the week before, so contact Angela at LadyOxannamoon@... to make your appointment for a one-on-one session with this amazing medium!