RE: [faery_seership_CA] Hi Michaela - new member here too!

  • Mary Beth Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
      Hi Micheala,

      I m sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, just a tad crazy around here.  Anyways, you had asked about some of my experience since the intensive.  I've been having a lot of "download" nights, dreams are very vivid, lots of information purcolating into the subconscience.  I feel much more contected to the world around me, more in touch with my spiritual practices.

      I am looking forward to the workshop on August 17th at the Kiss.  Has there been any interest in getting folks together for study sessions and/or working groups?

      B*B,
      Mary

      To: faery_seership_CA@yahoogroups.com
      From: sayidina@...
      Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:16:05 -0700
      Subject: Re: [faery_seership_CA] Hi Michaela - new member here too!

      Yes! This is the right group! There is also an informational group too if you like! So what did you experience after/during the seership workshop? I'd love to hear about it.

      Hugs!!
      Michaela

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 28, 2009, at 5:43 PM, Mary <mbclewis@hotmail. com> wrote:

      Hi Michaela,

      I hope I have the right group! I have taken several sessions with Orion in Santa Cruz and I am thrilled that he is coming back so soon!

      This work is intensely amazing and I am honored to be a part of it with everyone here and across the country!

      Blessings,
      Mary