first test message!

  • Michaela Iler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
      Michaela Iler
      sayidina@...
    • Ravengrove Charms
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
        I am soo excited!!  I can't wait to get started!

        Visit my website Ravengrove Charms.  We sell all things Wiccan, Witchcraft, Metaphysical and New Age. Get your spell supplies here!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2009
          Back from Mexico. Got my first test message and I'm
          looking forward to lots more juicy correspondence on this
          board!
          Much love,
          Katie
        • ravengrovecharms@yahoo.com