Re: [Factsheet5 Zines] New Zine coming

  • Funny Lady
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      hullo!
      I have a short story titled "George the Duckman" and
      would like to submit it to your zine! If you like it
      and decide to use it that would be cool, but even if
      you don't would you please send me a copy? I love
      reading zines.

      -brie
      (p.s. I'm also looking for submissionds to my zine
      "Pineapples & Kiwis" :-) )

      --- "Randy M. Obenchain" <redrumzombe@...>
      wrote:
      > This is to let all people know that a new zine
      > entitled "Open Mic"
      > will be comin soon. The zine will feature poetry,
      > short stories, how-
      > to articles, reviews and much more. If you or
      > someone that you know
      > would like to contribute anything, please email me
      > for more
      > information.

    • Randy Obenchain
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2004
        Brie,
        I would more than happy to read and review your
        short story. If you want, you can submit it to me at
        our company email which is
        crucifiedvictory@...

        I hope to hear from you soon

        Randy @ CVP