CRACKER zine trade #1

  • jill_roach
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 9, 2000
      Hi all! Iam new to this Club. Iam putting
      togeather a BIG ZINE TRADE. Print zines only. Here is what
      it will be like. Iam gonna spread the word, if your
      intereasted e-mail me. Once I see how many people are
      intereasted they will e-mila me a list of whick issue of
      their zine they are going to use in the trade. Once
      this is done I e-mila everone and you see if you
      already have that issue . THen I e-mail each individual
      and tell them how many zines to send. I probally wont
      do but 30 zines so if your intereasted in getting 30
      of your zines out there and recieving 30 zines
      e-mail me. Also you must pay for shipping, which will
      probally be less than $5. THis is great fun. If your
      intereasted e-mial me at CRACKERzine@... for more info.
      Thanks and have a groovey day!<br><br>Dovie
      Duhon<br>www.geocities.com/jillharrell/Cracker.html
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website