NEW ISSUE OF URTHLING

  • lippsinc_99
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 9, 1999
      Check out the new issue of URTHLING at: <a href=http://www.urthling.com target=new>http://www.urthling.com</a> !!! New and improved!
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website