Small Press Association

  • AIPman1
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 7, 2002
      Hi there, hope all is well with all of you. The
      Small Press Association (SPA) continues to grow and
      bring new focus on different ways to gain more exposure
      for people who publish, and places to look for work
      for artists and writers. Anyone interested in
      learning more about it, including how to get a copy of the
      only monthly small press news/review magazine there is
      (into our second year), just e-mail
      SPA@...<br>or visit:
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website