Membership Drive

  • AIPman1
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 4, 2002
      The Small Press Association is having a
      membership drive, since we are close to 100 members now, and
      have a number of projects going that writers and
      artists should find interesting and useful on their
      quests to get known and move towards paying jobs. Come
      check out our active club:
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website