new to club

  • silenceisakiller
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 26, 2001
      i just started my own zine called Silence is a
      Killer. if you would like to trade, buy an issue, submit
      something or send me something for review please send me a
      letter at silenceisakiller@... and dont forget to
      visit me at geocities.com/silenceisakiller. thanks!
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website