contributors?

  • thegrowingupheaval
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 6, 2001
      hey... the growing upheaval #6 is going to be
      about what we think about our future.... if an yone is
      interested in contributing please email me at
      growingup@....... i will give you full credit plus plug your own
      zine... i am also more than willing to share my work!
      and the like are always needed!!!<br><br>thank you so
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website