Writers needed

  • everlasting_psych
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi! I'm starting a Zine that was supposedly
      suppose to air online on the 7th but none but one writer
      has followed through. If there are any writers out
      there or artist who would like to be a regular writer
      or would just like to contribute an article once in
      a while that would be great. Email me at
      wheresmycoupon@.... I need reliable creative writers. You will not
      get paid. This is a for fun thing for people who
      enjoy to write beyond the Norm. Opinionated things is
      most welcomed. Please send a sample writing so i can
      see if you are the type of writer i want. Most likely
      all will get in because I am DESPERATE! it might
      sound un professional to say i'm depesrate but I AM!!!!
      please!!
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website