new zineish thing-(the)suburband(project

  • suburbandproject
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 30, 2001
      hey all:<br><br>my name is corrin, and i used to
      do a few zines, none of which had a circulation
      close to having anyone know what it was called. lack of
      money (and my need to constantly tweak and update) have
      led me to start a webzine, called
      (the)suburband(project). I'm collecting stories from anyone who grew up
      in, moved in to, out of, or is currently still in
      suburbia. any ramifications of your life there, what you
      do, ect, will be excepted. the only thing i won't
      post are the standard racist/homophobic/blah blah
      blah.....<br><br>the link is
    • kimmymay03
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 20, 2002
        Hey! If anyone whould like to send pomes,
        zines(to be reviewed), music reviews, picturs etc. To my
        zine and be published in it. If it is published u will
        resive a free issue of the zine that ur stuff is in
        along with the stuff that comes along with it. Send it
        to Kimberly <br>53768 Kingbird Lane<br>Center, MO
        63436<br>Also vist my zine website